Certificate of Deposit
We offer our customers the opportunity to select from a wide range of terms and competitive rates.
- Minimum deposit of $500.00 for all CDs
- CD interest can be compounded monthly, quarterly, or semi-annually
- CDs automatically renew after maturity
- Penalties for early withdrawal may apply
Investing in your future is one of the most important decisions an individual can make. To help you with your retirement goals, the Bank of Brodhead offers a full range of retirement accounts.
Bank of Brodhead has two types of Traditional or Roth investments:
- Fixed Rate savings account
- Variable Rate savings account
Either account has the flexibility of accepting periodic contributions (within an IRS specified annual maximum), rollovers or transfers.
The right retirement account for you depends on many personal factors. We recommend that you select a Traditional or Roth account after consultation with your attorney or tax advisor.