When it happens, you know. Talk about a feeling of security.
New e-Alerts from Bank of Brodhead let you know the moment something important happens in your account by instantly sending a message via text*, email, or to your Online Banking message center.
With e-Alerts you will always know exactly what is happening with your money, and you can watch for suspicious activity. It is a free service for our customers.
Choose from dozens of e-Alerts.
Monitor your account activity with these examples and more:
- A purchase using your debit card was just processed. You instantly know.
- A check clears that exceeds the amount you set. You instantly know.
Delivered the way you want.
Messages are sent instantly using any or all the delivery channels you choose:
- Text Messages - One of the easiest ways to receive e-Alerts is through text messages on your smartphone*, or wearable device.
- Email - Receive Email Messages about your account activity.
- View your e-Alerts every time you log on to Online Banking.
- Log on to Online Banking.
- Select Alerts.
- Click each Category in Alert Options to view the list of available alerts.
- Select the Alerts you want to receive for each account.
- Then check how you would like to receive them and save.
You will now receive a message the moment any of your alerts are triggered. It really is that simple.
With e-Alerts you will always know exactly what is happening with your money, and you can watch for suspicious activity.
We invite you to sign in and activate your e-Alerts today!
*Message and Data Rates May Apply