The Bank of Brodhead can help meet the financial needs of your business whether you're a sole proprietor or corporation. Business checking service charges are determined by the balance and activity of each account on a monthly basis. No charge is assessed if an average monthly balance of $3,000.00 is maintained. Stop in and see one of our Customer Service Representatives to discuss your business checking needs.
Safe Money Market
Our money market account lets you earn a higher rate of interest with the convenience of writing a check.
- Minimum balance of $1,000.00
- If balance falls below the $1,000.00 minimum, a $10.00 service charge will be assessed
- Tiered interest rates compounded weekly
- Limited to 6 withdrawals per statement cycle
- A $2.00 charge for each withdrawal over 6 per statement cycle
The Bank of Brodhead offers SEP Accounts (Simplified Employee Pension) that fill basic employer needs. If you are self-employed and the idea of a plan that is extremely simple to establish and operate attracts you, then a simplified employee pension (SEP) may be the plan for your business.
The Bank of Brodhead has two types of SEP investments:
- Fixed Rate savings account
- Variable Rate savings account
Establishing a SEP depends on many business factors. We recommend that you consult with your attorney or tax advisor before opening a Simplified Employee Pension account.