COVID-19 UPDATE AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION
2020-04-03 Consumer and Small Business Resources for COVID-19 by the Wisconsin Bankers Association Click Here
2020-03-31 Small Business Paycheck Protection Program Click Here for more information.
2020-03-31 Increased Fraud Activity Linked to COVID-19 Click Here for more information.
LOBBY CLOSING NOTE: IF YOU HAVE ANY BUSINESS/TRANSACTIONS IN PROGRESS, PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK OF BRODHEAD STAFF MEMBER YOU WERE WORKING WITH IN ORDER TO MAKE ALTERNATIVE ARRANGEMENTS.
Due to the increasing regional and local occurrences of the COVID-19 virus and its potential impact on our communities, the Bank of Brodhead has enacted a multi-tiered ACTION PLAN designed to help protect the safety of our customers and employees. We will take all necessary steps to slow the spread of the virus and to ensure the service we provide to the communities we serve is as accommodating as possible, given the fluid nature of information surrounding COVID-19.
This web page will be updated for our customers and community to access and obtain bank responses and community resources related to the COVID-19 virus as developments occur.
BANK OF BRODHEAD ACTION PLAN
The Bank of Brodhead is implementing the following policies and customer recommendations immediately:
- SOCIAL DISTANCING – The Bank of Brodhead will remain open but will enact measures to limit physical interaction between staff and customers to reduce infection risks to all parties.
- Please refrain from handshaking and personal contact
- Tellers will be using rubber gloves to handle currency
- Please stand away from the teller line while your transaction is being processed
- ELECTRONIC BANKING RECOMMENDED – The Bank of Brodhead provides a full suite of electronic banking tools. We encourage customers to actively use these tools to manage their accounts remotely whenever possible. These tools include:
- Online Banking/Mobile Banking – Full access to account activity and balances
- Transfers – Transfer funds anytime between your Bank of Brodhead accounts.
- Bill Pay – Generate electronic or paper check payments to any recipient including P2P (Person to Person) transfers directly to any bank account.
- Mobile Deposit – Deposit checks from home by uploading front and back images of the check on your mobile phone.
- Loan Accounts – Access your Bank of Brodhead loans for balance information and make payments directly through your Online or Mobile Banking.
- Online Mortgage Application – Apply online at bankofbrodhead.com for home purchases and refinance transactions.
- Debit and Credit v. Cash – Currency is inherently filthy and can transmit any number of germs. Although there is the temptation to revert to cash in times of uncertainty, we recommend the use of debit and credit cards to reduce the use of cash.
- DISINFECTION PROTOCOL – The Bank of Brodhead has engaged in active cleaning and disinfection of all customer and employee high touch areas in our facilities. Surfaces are cleaned multiple times daily by maintenance and front line staff to reduce the risk of infection.
The following are informational resources for our customers to reference both locally and nationally related to the COVID-19 response.
ROCK COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
GREEN COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION (CDC)
03/16/2020 - 15 DAYS TO SLOW THE SPREAD